When you’re looking to sell house fast Dallas, TX through the traditional route of putting the property on the market there’s a laundry list of information and documents to gather up that will help you make the most of the process. The information you should gather includes (but is not limited to):
- Warranty information on any appliances or features, like the stove, roof, windows, etc.
- A copy of the HOA rules and regulations
- A list of features and any improvements you made
- Any information about your mortgage and any other loans on the home
- 6 to 12 months of utility bills
- Property tax information
- Seller’s Disclosure Notice outlining the general condition of the property and any other relevant information from a past inspection
It might seem extensive already, but these are just a few of the items you’ll need to have at closing and possibly prior to closing if buyers have questions about them. Getting all of these documents together is time consuming, and in the race to sell your house fast in Dallas, TX it can slow down the sale.
As opposed to wasting time on all the complicated steps of a traditional sale, we have a simple process for making the transaction go as quickly and easily as possible:
- After we receive your call or email, we research the property.
- We meet you with a written cash offer within 24 hours.
- As soon as you accept, paperwork is prepared, and we close within 7 to 10 days.
You can sell your Dallas, TX house now even if you’re behind on your payments, upside down on your mortgage, the house needs maintenance or repairs (including foundation problems), or a tenant is living in the house. We also have experience with a variety of situations that would cause you to need to sell quickly including inherited property, foreclosure, and divorce or separation.
One option for selling is our subject to your existing financing program. Once you sell the house, the note remains in your name and we continue (or catch up) on payments. If you have any questions about our processes, check out our frequently asked questions and see if we’ve already explained the answer.
The median home value in Dallas is in the $120,000’s, but in such a large and diverse area they can range much lower and higher than that. In addition, we buy more than just single-family homes. We’re interested in purchasing duplexes, condos, townhouses, and apartments as well.
If you’re ready to sell your Dallas home as is, contact us or call us at 469-250-0018 for a free, no obligation cash offer. Let us help you sell your home fast today.