Let’s be honest. You want fast offer for your home in Dallas. You want it yesterday. Heck, you may even need that offer. How can you get it?
The Dallas market has been crazy, and nobody’s really sure how long the hot streak will last. You need to cash out on the bubble as fast as you can.
Real Estate agents traditionally tell potential sellers to do a number of things to prepare a house, and these tasks take considerable time and effort. Some typical suggestions include:
- Landscape their lawn. Curb appeal speaks to the buyers
- Clean, clean, clean. Houses need to be spotless both inside and out.
- Remove ALL TRACES of any pets.
- Make repairs. Make sure that the paint isn’t chipped, the floors aren’t scratched, and the ceiling isn’t crumbling.
- Organize all belongings. Homes should hint at people living there, but never actually show it.
- Stage the front entrance. It should look inviting and impersonal. Buy a new welcome mat, while you’re at it.
- Deodorize EVERYTHING.
There has to be a better way. Home buyers have to know that people live in the home, right?
There is a simpler way to get a fast home offer, though. In fact, it’s only 1 step.
1. Want the Fast Offer? Call a local cash buyer
Cash buyers, as the title implies, want to buy homes. They don’t list properties. Here’s all you need to do to prepare for a cash buyer:
- Call one. (You can reach us at 469-250-0018 or fill out a contact form)
- Schedule an appointment.
- DO NOT clean
- DO NOT worry about the roof
- DO NOT call in any contractors
- DO NOT make any repairs at all
- DO enjoy free time
Cash buyers purchase the house as-is. Period. You may have questions, and you may have hesitations. But cash buyers are the quickest and easiest way to get a fast offer for your home in Dallas. If you want to sell your property quickly, contact Local Cash Buyers today!