“Sell my Farmers Branch, TX house for cash now!”
It’s a battle cry heard among many that need to sell their houses fast and want quick payment. The next decision these sellers have to make involves which way they’re going to get their house off their hands.
They have two choices: the traditional selling process and a cash sale. We’ll break down the basic process for each.
The Traditional Selling Process
If you go the route of a traditional selling process, you can look forward to going through these steps – all six of them!
- Find a real estate agent
- Decide on the method of selling
- Clean, repair, and stage
- Market and advertise the Property
- Evaluate and negotiate offers
- Enter mutual acceptance and complete inspection repairs
Going through all the steps of a traditional sale can take months, and you have no way of knowing when a buyer will make an acceptable offer to end the process.
Selling the Home For Cash
On the other hand, going through a cash sale has half the steps.
- Research – We find out more about the property you’re selling.
- Offer – We make a no-obligation, written cash offer within 24 hours.
- Close – If you accept the offer, we close within 7 to 10 days.
By selling with this method, you’ll get your cash immediately and be able to walk away from your house with no hassle. Your house will be off your hands in a matter of days instead of waiting for months on end for a sale to go through.
Ready to sell house fast Farmers Branch, TX for cash now? We can help! Give us a call at 469-250-0018 or fill out a form. We’d love the chance to buy your Farmers Branch, TX house, condo, townhouse, duplex, or apartment complex!