If you need to sell your Frisco, TX house now, you can do a few things to try and speed up the process.
- Complete small remodeling projects. You’ll get more return for your money by refinishing cabinets than remodeling the whole kitchen.
- Boost curb appeal. Weed the garden, edge the lawn, and fill in sidewalk cracks. All that sweat equity could turn into real equity when the improvements invite buyers to come inside.
- Do a deep cleaning. Shampoo carpets, wash outside walls, and scrub floors. The cleaner, more open, and spacious a home looks, the sooner it will get off the market.
- De-personalize. Allow buyers to imagine themselves living in the house by taking down your family portraits and other items that show your personality.
- Clean out clutter. Get rid of items taking up counter space, and clean out overcrowded closets. This will make each area of the house look bigger.
- Use social media. Post quality photos showcasing the exterior and interior spaces to harness the power of social media to get free word-of-mouth advertising for your house.
These tips can help your house appeal to prospective buyers more quickly, but if you don’t have time to do all that work and go through the waiting game of putting your house on the market, other options are available to you.
We’ll give you a written cash offer on your house within 24 hours of visiting your home. When you accept, we will close the sale in as little as 7 days so you can get out of your single family house, condo, townhouse, duplex, or even apartment complex quickly.
Just give us a call at 469-213-6417 or fill out the form below to get the process started today! We would love to buy your home in Frisco, TX!
Frisco, TX Real Estate Market at a Glance
The latest data show houses in Frisco are staying on the market for about 31 days. Your home could sell faster, or it might take longer, depending on your circumstances.
The median sale price of Frisco houses is about $470,000. Sale prices can be higher or lower depending on the house’s size, age, neighborhood, amenities, condition, and many other factors.
We buy houses in these Frisco ZIP codes: 75033, 75034, 75035, 75036, 75068, 75071